✔️ FREE US SHIPPING
✔️ Ships within 1-2 business days
✔️ 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Say goodbye to plastic containers and harmful chemicals!
J&L Naturals zero waste deodorant is the perfect alternative!
Our hand poured deodorants are made:
- in 100% biodegradable, compostable, and recyclable containers
- from natural, plant-based, and cruelty free ingredients
- for fresh, smooth pits and a healthy Earth
Did you know…
Our containers hold a whopping 3.0oz, that’s up to 20% MORE than other deodorants (yes, those plastic components really take up that much space…)
Net Wt 3.0 oz | 85 g
Need help? Email email@example.com
USE: Gently push up from the bottom and apply to underarms 1-2 times a day or as needed.
Each Deodorant is a 1-2 month supply depending on use.
STORAGE: Store in a cool dry place for up to 12 months for optimal freshness.
BASE INGREDIENTS: Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Arrowroot Powder, Baking Soda, Shea Butter, Diatomaceous Earth, Candelilla Wax
- Coconut Oil: Packed with antioxidants and antibacterial properties to neutralize odors
- Arrowroot Powder: Absorb moisture
- Baking Soda: Neutralize odor
- Shea Butter: Makes application silky smooth
- Diatomaceous Earth: Draws out toxins
- Candelilla Wax: Stabalizes all ingredients
BERGAMOT & VANILLA: + Bergamot Essential Oil, Vanilla Essential Oil
LEMONGRASS & CLOVE: + Lemongrass Essential Oil, Clove Essential Oil
ORANGE & BERGAMOT: + Orange Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil
PEPPERMINT & BERGAMOT: + Peppermint Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil
ROSEMARY & CEDARWOOD: + Cedarwood Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil
VANILLA & YLANG YLANG: + Vanilla Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
The deodorant smells real nice! I like the package and everything being biodegradable. I went on my walk/run with this applied and I still smelled nice. I think it holds the sweat well. But I don't sweat much often to tell you the true. I think it work wells for my needs.
The orange and bergamot is amazing it's lasted my entire 8 hour barista shift and it went on smoothly way better than anything I've tried