FREE US SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND $35+
Are you fond of buying topical medication such as muscle rub to alleviate minor aches and pains rather than tablets, capsules, and syrup? More and more people like you go back to the basics when it comes to pain management. You prefer to administer the medicine directly to your skin or a specific area in your body such as your joint or muscle.
The practice of topical medicine goes back to early civilization centuries ago. In late 1800’s America, topical preparations such as liniments, ointments, and balms were popular for treating inflammation and body pain. Also, for treating pimples, blackheads, and other skin conditions. Its purpose is to maintain health and beauty for the whole family.
Here are the dos and don’ts when applying your muscle rub adapted from WebMD:
- Always read the label first. Check the ingredients and instructions. When you have questions, you may consult a pharmacist or your family doctor.
- Muscle rub is for external use only. Don’t ingest it or apply it near your eyes, mouth, or genital. Flush with running water if it goes in contact with those areas.
- When your skin is wet, let it dry first before application.
- Apply to the affected area gently and thoroughly for several times a day based on its directions.
- Do not apply when you have sunburn, cut, scrape, or broken and irritated skin.
- Do not use a heating pad or hot water bottle on the treated area to avoid side effects.
- Do not apply when your skin temperature is higher than normal such as after sunbathing or sauna bath. Or after a rigorous workout and exposure to hot weather. Give your body time to cool down then apply your muscle rub.
- Unless you’re treating your hands, make sure to wash them after application.
When you're not happy with your present topical medication, make a switch now to J&L Naturals Muscle Rub. Why do so? Feel the relief from our product the natural way because it's vegan, which means plant based. So, it does not contain harsh and synthetic ingredients such as alcohol and methyl salicylate. You're confident to put it on your skin knowing it won't do you any harm.
Our muscle rub gives temporary relief for your aching muscles after a workout, or sore muscles when you’re on your feet the whole day. Not only that, it penetrates the skin deeply to lessen your suffering from lower back pain, neck pain, headache, joint pain and inflammation, and skin problems such as insect bites and rashes.
When it comes to our packaging, our product is also natural with a sustainable container that has grease-proof glassine liners and uncoated labels. It’s biodegradable so, just dispose when empty into your compost or recycle bin. Our muscle rub is easy to store as well. Just place it in a cool and dry area to maintain freshness for up to 12 months.
Switch now! And enjoy the Sale extended- Up to 40% Off through December 06, 2021 when you subscribe.