Refresh Your Skin Naturally: DIY Clay Face Mask Recipe for Oily/Combination Skin
If you have oily or combination skin and follow a vegan lifestyle, finding skincare products that meet both of your needs can be a challenge. Luckily, J&L Naturals has you covered with our Balance Face Mask. This all-natural, vegan-friendly face mask will leave your skin feeling refreshed and balanced.
- 1 scoop J&L Naturals Balance Face Mask Powder
- 1 tsp witch hazel
- 1 tsp aloe vera gel
- 10 drops chamomile essential oil
- In a small bowl, mix together the face mask powder with the witch hazel, aloe vera gel, and chamomile oil to the bowl and stir until a smooth paste forms.
- Cleanse your face and neck with a gentle vegan cleanser, and then pat dry with a towel.
- Apply a thin layer of the mask to your face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Let the mask sit for 10-15 minutes, or until it is completely dry.
- Rinse off the mask with warm water and pat your skin dry.
- Follow up with a vegan moisturizer if necessary, and enjoy your refreshed and balanced skin!
- If you have sensitive skin, do a patch test on the inside of your wrist before applying the mask to your face.
- For an extra cooling effect, store the mask in the refrigerator before using.
- To maximize the benefits of the tea tree oil, use a high-quality, pure essential oil.
This J&L Naturals clay mask recipe for oily skin is a simple and effective way to keep your skin looking and feeling its best, while also following your vegan lifestyle. Give it a try and let us know what you think!